Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla slashes Supercharger prices across Europe
- Tesla strangely denies rumors that new Model 3 is going to be produced in China
- Tesla achieves its goal of 5,000 Model Ys a week at Giga Texas
- Tesla Cybertruck prototype spotted stuck in a field
- GM plans to return to Europe as an EV-only brand
- Rivian (RIVN) surprises in Q1 earnings with smaller losses and reaffirmed production guidance
- Toyota is creating a dedicated BEV platform with plans to reveal next-gen EVs
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!