Listen to a recap of the top stories of the day from Electrek. Quick Charge is available now on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, TuneIn and our RSS feed for Overcast and other podcast players.
New episodes of Quick Charge are recorded Monday through Thursday and again on Saturday. Subscribe to our podcast in Apple Podcast or your favorite podcast player to guarantee new episodes are delivered as soon as they’re available.
Stories we discuss in this episode (with links):
- Tesla breaks ground at new Lithium Refinery, aims to support 1 million electric cars
- Elon Musk says Tesla will give everyone free month of Full Self-Driving, but not yet
- Tesla is building a crash test lab in Austin
- Tesla changes course with Full Self-Driving to introduce end-to-end AI in v12, says Musk
- Lucid offers Tesla owners test drive at Supercharger, angering Tesla fans
- Fisker opens two new customer spaces in Germany, CEO claims its first Ocean delivery
Subscribe to the Electrek Daily Channel on Youtube so you never miss a day of news
Listen & Subscribe:
Share your thoughts!
Drop us a line at [email protected] You can also rate us in Apple Podcasts or recommend us in Overcast to help more people discover the show!